Normally, I don’t do the meme thang, but this one could be entertaining. For me. What I mean by that is this will probably end up being dirty what with me maybe having to use my thinking and what not and so forth and such and such.
Anja hit me with the letter ‘J’. The rules from this meme are as follows:
You leave a comment on this post and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.
You DO NOT have to do the meme if you only want to comment. Tell me if you want to do it. Otherwise you will not be tagged.
- Jagermeister. I must love it, because even when I drink so much it makes me puke, I still go back for more. I once wrote a really crappy poem about it. Maybe I’ll post it at the end of my list. Or not. I might be too drunk to care by then.
- Jabberwocky. It’s the only language in which I’m completely fluent.
- Jackpot: I’d like to hit it so I could buy a mansion with a moat and drawbridge so I could stay home all day and fuck with door-to-door salesmen. I’d be filthy rich and still have no life, but at least my alligators (the ones in the moat) would be sated on the traffickers of all things craptacular.
- Jawas: Those vertically-challenged little fuckers never fail to make me giggle with their crazy robot-stealin’ antics!
- Johnsons: I ain’t talkin’ about the powder. Or the lotion.
- Jousting: Especially the horizontal variety. With johnsons.
- Jackasses: If there were no jackasses (Tom Cruise), we’d have very little in the way of entertainment.
- Jacuzzi: It’s hot and steamy and makes me wet. What’s not to like?
- Janitors: Because they clean my filth. Someone has to.
- Johns: Because they contain my filth. Someone has to.
Whaddaya know! I’m not drunk yet! Here’s the poem!
“Ode to Meister Jager”
Swirling in the glass
Smell of licorice
Gonna kick my ass
The more I taste
The more it burns
Consume too much
Stomach surely turns
Dark and smokey
Strong and slightly sweet
And all I can think
Is that my dumbass didn’t eat
(I told you it was crappy.)