- My birthday was July 6th. I received two of the best presents EVER. One, my brother took me to see The Cure! I’ve been waiting 20 years to see them, and they did not disappoint! Two, my roomie put together an awesome self-healing package for me! It had tons of stuff I needed, so it was one of the most useful and thoughtful presents I’ve ever received. Thanks you two!
- After passing out in Wal-Mart one fine weekend, I went to my doctor and found out I’m diabetic. Yippee.
- I’m finally admitting to the world (at least, the internet world) that I’ve been Pagan all of my life and was just so “conditioned” that I never thought to wonder why my former religion never made sense to me. I’ve been heading down this path for a number of years, but now that I’ve “come out of the broom closet” I feel as if a weight has been lifted from me. I finally have the faith and spirituality and joy that have been missing in my life for so long. I’m happy with my spiritual path, and I have a sense of peace that I’ve never had before. That said, getting laid would bring even more spirituality to my life. I’m just sayin’.
- I’ve discovered the wonder and magic of eBay! I’ve also found that I bid on crap I don’t want or need just to win. If I believed in the devil, eBay would be his most powerful minion.
- I think that’s it for now.